It's important to have a unique user for every staff member, this is to ensure that you can track who made changes to a booking. Having a unique user will also reduce the risk of a security breach, associated with the sharing of passwords. This ensures your guest's sensitive information is protected.
Preno makes it easy to add and remove users:
Adding a new user
- Go to Settings > Account and click on Add User
- Enter the new user's email address. Preno will send an invite to that email with a link so your colleague can set up their own unique username and password.
- Once your colleague completes their user setup, they can begin to use Preno.
Note: The invite email expires after 24 hours for security purposes. You will need to resend the invite if it has expired.
Remove a user
- Go to Settings > Account and click on Remove User
- Select the user you want to remove from the dropdown and click the red Remove user button to finalise.
- Once removed, the user will not be able to login with that username and password anymore.
Note: All historical audit trails from the removed user will be retained