Have a restaurant/bar at your property? You can allow guests to bill their charges to their room and pay at checkout. Preno has integrated with Kounta POS, a leading cloud-based hospitality POS platform.
With the Preno/Kounta integration, 'bill to room' is treated as a payment type in Kounta. The charges will automatically be sent to the guest's booking as an extra in Preno.
Enabling the connection to Kounta in Preno
To set up your connection to Kounta in Preno, go to:
- Settings > Integrations > in the Connect with Kounta section click Enable
Preno will take you through to a login page for Kounta
- Enter your Kounta Email Address and Password > click Log in
- In the Authorisation Required modal, choose the company you’d like to connect > click Grant Access
You’ll then be taken back to Preno to complete your Kounta settings in Preno
- Enter a default name for your Point-of-sale charges
- Click Save
Once connected, the custom name you entered for Point-of-sale charges will be displayed on bookings in Preno.
Please make sure you set your Xero mappings to the correct revenue accounts.
- Select a Revenue account code for POS Adjustment Extra
- Select a Revenue account code for POS Extra
- Click Save.
Your Kounta and Preno accounts will now be connected.
Bill to room with Kounta and Preno
See our Help Article on using the Bill to room function between Kounta and Preno.