Rates can be controlled in Preno and pushed to the channel manager then to the Online Travel Agents (OTAs). Preno can now update rates 750 days into the future giving you the flexibility to advertise online rates for the next two years.
To adjust your rate updates settings:
- Go to Settings in Preno
- Click on Integrations
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Settings under the channel manager section
- A window will open where you can set your desired date range
- Select Save to save changes
Note: The supported date range differs between channel managers.
- Siteminder supports up to 750 days
- Staah supports up to 730 days
By default the desired date range for new accounts is set at 750 days and 400 days for accounts created before May 2020 so please adjust accordingly by following the steps outlined above.
Rates beyond 750 days
Preno pushes rate updates 750 days into the future however after 750 days Preno pulls the rate from the same day last week.
E.g. Day 751 is a Monday and last Monday the rate was $300. This will be pulled to populate day 751.