You can update and personalise the email templates for guest and agent emails with your own wordings and policies. To do this, head to Setting > Emails. Click on the template name to edit.
Email template editor
The editor allows you to style and your emails.
Use data tags to automatically fill information captured from the booking.
Inserting images/logos: The editor doesn't compress or resize the image. Make sure your images are optimised for email and try to keep the file size below 50kb. The bigger the file size, the longer the email will take to load.
Guest template considerations
There's a few things you might want to include on your template:
- Your cancellation policy
- Information about local landmarks
- A little bit about yourself as the operator
- Nearby restaurants or activities
- Directions for reaching your property
Agent template considerations
You might want to get in touch with your travel agents and see what kind of information they're looking for. Usually, we've found that these are the most popular:
- Guest's full name
- Booking ID
- When the booking was made by the agent (or entered by you into Preno)
- Arrival & departure dates for the guest
- Nightly rates
- Total charges
- Number of nights that the guest is staying
- Agent commission percentage and total (this is set up from the Agents and Sources page)
- Net amount of the accommodation (particularly important for direct commission agents).