You can configure your emails to be sent automatically from Preno. It is useful if you have emails that you frequently send, such as booking confirmations or thank you notes.
Creating an automated email
To configure an automated email go to Settings > Emails > Auto Emails. You will need to specify the following parameters:
Choose email content - this will build your email template that your Preno account will use. These emails can be sent to either the guest or the agent and will use the rules that you specify. If you select a Guest template, Preno will send the email to the guest. If you choose an agent, it will send the email to the agent. Please see this help article for more information on how to create an email template: Email templates setup.
Set auto email rules - this is where you can configure rules for the automated emails.
Preno can send emails on these events:
- Created - the email is sent within an hour after the booking is created. It can be entered into Preno manually or by the Channel Manager integration.
- Checkin date - the email is sent based on the check-in date. Preno will send these emails at around 8 AM.
- Checkout date - the email is sent based on the checkout date. Preno will send these emails at around 4 PM.
- Cancelled - Preno will send the email within an hour after a booking cancellation.
You can further control your automated emails using filters:
- Agent - the emails will be sent for bookings with the selected booking source
- Rooms - the emails will be sent for bookings in the chosen room type
- Booking type - the email is sent for a single or a group booking